How do I add a secondary email address for my customers?
You can add a secondary email address for your customers by adding contact persons for them. To do this:
- Go to the Customers module from the left sidebar.
- Select a customer.
- Click the ‘+’ icon next to the Contact Persons section in the customer’s Overview tab.
- Enter the required details and click Save.
Pro Tip: If you’re adding the contact person solely for adding a secondary email address, you can save the contact person with the email address alone, without having to add any other details.
Now, you can associate this contact person with new or existing subscriptions to send subscription related email alerts to this email address as well. Here’s how:
- Go to the Subscriptions module from the left sidebar.
- Click + New to create a new subscription or select an existing subscription and click Edit.
- Select the newly added email address in the Email To section.
- Click Save.