I’m moving from another subscription service to Zoho Subscriptions. How can I import my customers into Zoho Subscriptions?
You can import customers in .csv or .xls format. All you have to do is export customer list your service in .csv or .xls format. After you export the customer, follow the steps below to import the customers in to Zoho Subscriptions.
- Navigate to Customers tab.
- Click the Hamburger icon and select Import Customers.
- In the Customers - Select File screen next, click the Choose File button to upload the relevant .csv or .tsv contact file from your hard disk.
- Choose the appropriate Character Encoding type and File Delimiter.
- Click Next.
- In the Map Fields screen next, Zoho Subscriptions will automatically try to map the fields of your uploaded customer file with that of the Zoho Subscriptions fields.
- In case of any unmatched fields, you can manually map them and click Next.
- In the Preview screen next, the information like the number of customers ready to be imported, number of records skipped and unmapped fields will be shown.
- At this stage, if you are unsure about importing the customers, then click the Previous button to make the necessary changes.
- If there aren’t any changes or after making the changes, click the Import button to import the customer list.