You can attach any document or file which the approver might want to view while reviewing a report.
To attach documents to a report:
- Go to Reports on the left sidebar.
- Select the report for which you want to attach a file.
- Click the + icon in the Documents section on the right side of the report.
- You can upload it either by dragging and dropping it into the box, or upload it from your computer or a cloud storage service. You can upload a maximum of 5 files of 7MB each.
- The files can be of any of the following formats:
- The approver can view the files in the Documents section on the right side of the report.
Note: Files in PNG and JPEG formats will not be shown in the PDF of the report.