Currently Zoho Expense supports only offline payments, so reimbursement for an approved report should be recorded only after paying the employee. To record reimbursement for an offline payment:
- Go to the Approvals section.
- Under the filters section, select ‘To Be Reimbursed’ to view all the reports that are awaiting reimbursement.
- Select the approved report for which you would like to record reimbursement.
- Click on the Record Reimbursement button.
- Choose the date of reimbursement and the mode of payment from the ‘Paid Through’ drop-down.
- Click on the ‘Record Reimbursement’ button to complete the reimbursement process.
- If you have paid using your Bank account, you can reconcile this transaction from Zoho Books Banking section.
Note: Currently we do not support partial payment while recording reimbursements.