When should a report be marked as reimbursed?
Currently Zoho Expense supports only offline payments, so reimbursement for an approved report should be recorded only after paying the employee. To record reimbursement for an offline payment:
- Go to the Approvals section.
- Under the filters section, select ‘To Be Reimbursed’ to view all the reports that are awaiting reimbursement.
- Select the approved report for which you would like to record reimbursement.
- Click on the Record Reimbursement button.
- Choose the date of reimbursement and the mode of payment from the ‘Paid Through’ drop-down.
- Click on the ‘Record Reimbursement’ button to complete the reimbursement process.
- If you have paid using your Bank account, you can reconcile this transaction from Zoho Books Banking section.
Note: Currently we do not support partial payment while recording reimbursements.