Toll Free: 8008445940, 8008500478

Frequently Asked Questions on VAT

 Back to FAQ

What can a taxpayer do when they need to make changes to a return that they have submitted?

If a taxpayer has made a mistake or needs to change information in a return that they have already submitted, they can do so by submitting a correction form. This form is to be sent to the ZATCA within 20 days of filing the original return form.  If the correction leads to a discrepancy in the tax amount owed (applicable for amounts below 5000 SAR), the change can be made by applying the tax to the taxpayer’s next return.

Get your business VAT ready with Zoho Books, an easy to use accounting software