What are some examples of one-off supply?
Here are some examples of one-off supply:
- A sale to a consumer in a retail store
- A manufacturer placing an order with their supplier, to be shipped and delivered the next month
- A sale of goods in instalments where the customer takes possession and ownership of the goods once the payment is completed
- Transaction fees that banks charge to individuals
- Fees for attending events
- A consultant providing reports
- Repair services offered by a repair and maintenance company
- Any contract that allows the customer to take ownership of the goods before the date of transfer. This includes any finance lease or hire contract that results in a transfer of ownership and involves payment in instalments.