How can I permit my Timesheet Staff to record expenses?
First you will need to create a new role by cloning the existing TimesheetStaff role, and provide permission to record expenses for associated project(s). To create this role,
- Click the Gear icon and select Users & Roles.
- Go to Roles tab under Users & Roles.
- Click the clone button next to TimesheetStaff to duplicate this existing role.
- You will be navigated to the New Role creation form. Uncheck the Prevent timesheet staff(s) from recording expenses for associated project(s) option under Timesheets.
- Click Save.
- Assign this newly created role to your users and they will be able to record expenses for associated project(s).
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!