How do I record VAT and VAT MOSS payments in Zoho Books?
- Go to the Reports section.
- Select VAT Returns under Taxes.
- Once the VAT return has been filed, you will see an option called Record Payment.
- In the screen that follows, fill up all the required details and click Save.
- You can also navigate Accountant -> Tax Payments -> Record Payment to make VAT payments.
Note: You must first configure a bank account in Zoho Books to make a VAT payment.
VAT MOSS Payments:
- Go to Expenses and create a new expense.
- In the Record Expense screen, select VAT MOSS Payable under Expense Account.
- Fill in all the other required details.
- Finally, click on Save to save the VAT MOSS payment as an expense.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!