Chrome Extension for Timesheets
Zoho Books Timer is an extension for Google Chrome. It logs time for your projects in the Timesheets module of Zoho Books.
Steps to install the extension:
- Go to the chrome web store and search for Zoho Books Timer.
- Click the button + ADD TO CHROME and select Add in the pop up that follows.
- The extension would now be installed into your Chrome browser.
- Select a project from the Project Name drop down.
- Select a task from the Task Name drop down and fill up the Notes field with additional information if necessary.
- Click the Start button.
Once you’ve completed the task, click STOP to stop the timer.
If you wish to manually enter the time spent on a project, you can do so under the LOG TIME tab.
Enter the Date, Project Name, Task Name and Time spent on the project. Fill up the Notes field with additional information if necessary and click on the SAVE button.
You can view the entries made in your Zoho Books account under the TIMESHEET tab. This will include both manual entries as well as those made through the timer.
If you have multiple organizations and wish to log time for projects in another organization:
- Click the Gear icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Organizations.
- Select the required organization. The projects associated with the said organizations would now be available.