Upgrade Your Account
When you sign up for Zoho Books, you will be offered a 14-day free trial. During the trial, you can test our product and try out all its features. The trial version will be the same as the Professional plan of Zoho Books.
After the trial expires, you’ll have to subscribe to one of our paid plans to continue using Zoho Books. All the data that you store within Zoho Books during the trial period will still be available in your account after you subscribe to any of our plans.
To subscribe to a plan in Zoho Books:
- Log in to your Zoho Books organization.
- Click Upgrade in the top right corner of the page.
- Plans can be selected on a Monthly or Yearly basis. Select any one of the plans by clicking the Upgrade button below them.
- Select any Add-Ons such as Users, Document AutoScan and Snail Mails (for specific editions) if you like.
|Users||Add multiple users to your organization with different levels of access.|
|Document AutoScan||Upload your transaction documents like expenses in Zoho Books and the transaction details like date and amount will automatically be captured from them.|
|Snail Mail||With snail mails, you can send a hard copy of your estimates/invoices to the shipping address of your customer.|
- Click Continue.
- Verify your plan details before proceeding to make the payment.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter your payment details and click Make Payment.
After you make the payment, your organization will be switched to the corresponding plan that you’ve selected. If you were in the trial version earlier, all the data that you’ve saved in your organization will be retained for the paid plan.
The payment you make will be for a single organization in Zoho Books. If you have multiple organizations, you’ll have to upgrade each of them separately to the paid plan.
Downgrade Your Account