To add signature to your invoice template, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Click the Gear icon on the top-right corner and select Templates.
- Hover the cursor over the template to which you wish to add the signature and click Edit.
- In the section to edit template properties, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Other Details tab.
- Enable the Signature checkbox.
- Provide a field name for the signature section.
- Now, click Upload your Files and upload the image file that has your signature.
- Once you’re done, click Save.
If you wish to manually sign the invoices, you can click Save after entering the label name, and later sign the invoices after printing them out.