What happens when I pause my customer’s subscription in Zoho Billing?
Here’s what happens when you pause a subscription:
- The subscription will move to the Paused status and invoices will not be created for it in this state.
- When paused, the subscription will not renew on its next billing date.
- Subscriptions cannot be edited when paused.
- Additional charges or one-time add-ons cannot be added to paused subscriptions.
- End-of-term changes to subscriptions, if any, will be discarded if the subscription is paused before its billing date.
- Any workflows, such as webhooks or email alerts, which you’ve configured based on the Subscription Paused event will be triggered.
Learn more about pausing and resuming subscriptions by visiting the help document.