Can reminders be sent to customers for an overdue invoice?
Yes, reminders can be sent automatically before or after the invoice reaches its due date. To do so,
- Navigate to Settings > Reminders.
- Here, you can enable/disable the reminders by clicking on Turn On/Turn Off adjacent to the respective reminders under Automated Reminders.
For the invoices that are already in overdue state, you have to manually send reminders. To send reminders manually,
- Navigate to Customers tab and click on the customer whose subscription is overdue.
- In the customer screen, click on Transactions and select the overdue invoice that you want to send the reminder for.
- Now, click on Reminders drop-down and select Send Now.