I want reports in Zoho Billing to be sent to me on a recurring basis. How do I do that?
Zoho Billing offers you the option to schedule your reports on a recurring basis. You can choose to have them mailed to you weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. You can also choose the email addresses of the users of the organization to which the report should be sent to.
You can schedule your reports only for the following reports:
- Renewal Summary
- Subscription Details
- Active Trials
- Inactive Trials
- Churned After Retries
- Sales By Plan
- Sales by Addon
- Sales by Coupon
- Sales by Sales Person
- AR Aging Summary By Invoice Due Date
- AR Aging Details By Invoice Due Date
- Invoice Details
- Bad Debts
- Payments Received
- Credit Note Details
- Payment Failures
- Lost Opportunities
- Refund Details
- Card Expiry
- Client Reviews
- Sales Tax Liability
To schedule a report:
- Go to the Reports module from the sidebar.
- Select the desired report.
- Click Schedule Report in the top right corner.
- Choose the Frequency based on how frequently you want to receive the report.
- Select the Start Date & Time from when the report should be scheduled.
- Select the Email Recipients to whom the reports should be sent.
- If you want to send the report to Additional Recipients, enter the email addresses separated by a comma “,”.
- Choose the file type of the report from Attach Report As.
- Click Save.
Your reports will be mailed to the selected email addresses based on the frequency you’ve configured.