Upgrade to latest build : 3900
Choose your existing build number
- Choose your existing build number
- Build 3700 or 3800
- Build 3600
Download service pack 3900 and follow the upgrade procedure to advance to build 3900.
How to locate my build number?
- In the zoho reports application, click on the Help icon present on the top right corner.
- Click on the "About" menu item.
- In the Information displayed, you can find the build Number.
- Check the image guide to locate the build number.
Instructions to upgrade :
- Shut down zoho reports.
- Windows installations- Open the services window (Run--> services.msc) and stop the "zoho reports" service. The other two zoho reports services (Accounts and reports) will shutdown automatically.
- Linux installations- Run the shutdown.sh command from the directory \AnalyticsPlus\bin
- As a best practice, take a complete backup of 'zoho reports Home' folder.
- The zoho reports installation directory should have the following permissions configured.
This is a pre-requisite for a successful upgrade. This permission can be revoked after the upgrade is complete.
- Run the UpdateManager.bat script (sh UpdateManager.sh for Linux) under the 'zoho reports Home/bin' folder which invokes the
Update Manager tool.
- Browse and select the Service pack file (.ppm) saved in your computer.
- Click Install to initiate the upgrade process.
- Once you see the "Installed" message on your screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
- Start zoho reports application.
- < zoho reports Home> refers to the directory in which you have installed the zoho reports product. This directory location is specified by you when you install the product.
Want help with upgrading to the latest version of zoho reports? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org