Make selected view public
In Zoho Reports you can share your data, reports, and dashboards to public users. Any remote user can access your public views online without logging into Zoho Reports, i.e., they need not have an account created in Zoho Reports to access the public views.
- How can I make my Views/Database public?
- Who can access the Views?
- Does the user need Zoho account to access the Views published?
- What will the user see?
- Can I filter data while publishing?
- Can they copy my data and how secure is my data when published?
- How do I edit the permission I have set for public views?
- Can I list my public view in a gallery?
Anyone who has the access to Views URL. You can embed these views on your website or blog. This will be accessible for your page visitors.
No, your users do not require a Zoho login to access published views.
Any data or report or dashboard published will always have the latest live version. And the user will see the data that you have granted access. Like, when a report is published with associated filter criteria, then the user accessing this view will only see the filtered data.
Zoho Reports publishing options are highly secured and your views and data can be downloaded only when you grant Export permission while publishing.
You can edit the permission for the published views anytime by clicking Share > Edit Public Permission for DB in the Explorer tab.
Yes, you can list your published database the Zoho Reports Public Database page by clicking List this database in Zoho Reports Public Database page.