Printing the reports created in Zoho DB & Reports has been one of the most requested features by our users. And this is now available. You can export any of your reports created (be it chart, pivots, table … ) into a printer friendly PDF file for printing. We offer a good set of options to customize your print outs too. Settings include Page Size, Headers, Footers, etc.
How to Take a Print?
- Select the report to be printed from within Zoho DB & Reports
- Select the “Export” -> “Export as PDF” men
- You will see a PDF Export settings dialog as below
- Provide the necessary settings like file name, language, orientation, page size, margins, footer and header
- Click OK to generate the PDF
- Save the PDF file generated into your local folder or Open it from within your browser
- You can print the PDF generated anytime
Hope you find this useful. Take a Print out and let us know how you like it.