Sync data from Zoho CRM
With Zoho Recruit, you can now sync Job Openings, Candidates, Clients, and Contacts from Zoho CRM.
Before importing the data, you need to do the following:
- Go to Zoho Recruit page (Setup > Apps&Add-ons > ZohoApps > ZohoCRM)
- Enable Zoho CRM Integration
- Map the Zoho Recruit modules to Zoho CRM
- Map the Zoho Recruit fields to Zoho CRM
To sync Zoho CRM's modules with Zoho Recruit's modules:
- Click Setup.
- In the Setup home page, click Apps & Add-ons.
- Under Apps & Add-ons heading, click Zoho Apps.
- Under Zoho Apps page, click the Zoho CRM button.
- Select 2-way sync.
- Select the modules to be synced.
- Once the mapping is done, click Start sync.
- While syncing Potentials and Contacts from Zoho CRM, if any associated Accounts are not found in Recruit, it will be created.
- Sync between records, after the first import, are instant.
- It is ideal for an organisation to create a common custom view for a seamless sync between Zoho CRM and Zoho Recruit module mapping.
- For the synced records, users can view the CRM notes using "View CRM Notes" option in record details page.
- For the synced records, users can view the CRM Activities using "View CRM Activities" option in record details page [To-Do's section].