Web forms simplify the process of capturing visitors or users information from your website into your ATS system. They are designed to automate the importing of data from websites into Zoho Recruit. Non-technical users find it easy to design and publish their own web forms.
Web forms are supported for Candidates, Contacts and any other Custom Modules that you have in your account. Before setting up the web form, complete the following check-list:
- Create a default Email template to send automated replies to website visitors upon submission of their details.
- Create an Assignment rule if you wish to assign the incoming records to specific users or based on round robin method. By default, all incoming records are assigned to the Administrator.
- Configure the Web form further, to suit your requirements.
- Customize the fields to be added in the web form.
- Test the entire workflow of Web form, before publishing in the Website.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Web-to-[Module] permission can access this feature.
Web forms can be used to:
- Capture data (candidate information)
- Communicate with clients
- Conduct surveys
- Respond to user questions
- Receive online feedback