You can automatically send reports to your colleagues, executive management and non-Zoho Recruit users by scheduling the desired reports daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Once the Report scheduler is configured, specified reports will be delivered to the recipients as an email attachment (XLS format).
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Schedule Reports permission can access this feature.
To setup report scheduler
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Home page, click Reports Scheduler.
- In the Scheduled Reports page, existing schedulers, if any, are displayed.
- Click New Report Schedule.
- In the New Report Schedule page specify the values (Refer to the table below).
- Click Save.
- The maximum number of records for a scheduled report is 2000
|Schedule Name||Specify the schedule name||Mandatory field|
|Select Report||Select the report from the drop-down list||Mandatory field|
|Active||Specify the scheduler status||Check box|
|Start Date||Specify the start date of scheduling the report||Mandatory field. The standard date format is mm/dd/yy|
|Start Time||Specify the time when the report has to be generated and sent to the recipients||Mandatory field. The standard time format is hh:mm|
|Repeat||Specify the frequency of the report scheduler from the drop-down list. You can select one of the options: daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.||Drop-down list|
|Recipient Details||Specify the recipients from the list.||List|
|Recipient Email||Specify the email IDs separated by comma||Text box|
You can export the report data in to XLS, CSV, PDF and HTML formats, which can be used for further data analysis purpose.
To export reports
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports Home page, select the report from the required module.
For example, Lead by Source from the Leads module.
- In the report page, click Export and select one of the following options:
- Export to Excel: To save the report in .XLS format
- Export to CSV: To save the report in CSV format
- Export to PDF: To export the report in PDF
- A maximum of 2000 records will be listed on a page. You can use the navigate options to view others pages.
- You will be able to export up to 20000 records per page (only in CSV format), in each export. This feature is subject to the following conditions.
- You will be able to export a maximum of 5 reports of 20000 records each per day.
- You cannot export the same report (of 20000 records) twice in a day. If you are attempting to export the same report the second time, you will be able to export it only as 2000 records/page and not 20000 as a single bunch.
To receive a complete backup you can request a data backup at $10.00 (USD), per request. See Also Data Backup