Importing Contacts from Google Apps
The Import Contacts feature helps you import contacts from Google Apps to Zoho Recruit. It gives you the advantage of accessing your Google contacts from Zoho Recruit, without having to sign in to your Google account, every time you want to import. The imported contacts from Google Apps will be assigned to you and shared with Zoho Recruit users as per your organizational hierarchy. We recommend that you import business contacts only.
Standard Field Mapping
|Zoho Recruit Field||Google Apps Field|
To import contacts from Google Apps, follow these steps:
- In Google Apps, click on (the Apps icon).
- Click More > Zoho Recruit.
You will be redirected to Zoho Recruit.
- In Zoho Recruit, go to Setup > Marketplace & API > Google> Contacts .
- In the Import from Google Contacts Apps page, select the contacts and then click Add Now.
- In the Map Fields page, map the Recruit fields with Google Apps fields and then click Next.
- Your Google Apps contacts are imported into Zoho Recruit.
- You need to log in to Google Apps only the very first time you want to import contacts.
- After importing, your contacts are shared with other users as per the role-based hierarchy configuration in your Zoho Recruit account.
- It is are strongly recommended to import only business contacts to Zoho Recruit.
- While importing data, a duplicate check is performed automatically.