Adding Google Apps users to Zoho Recruit
After creating a Zoho Recruit account, users with the Super Administrator's privilege can add users from Google Apps to Zoho Recruit. By default, the system will assign the Manager role and Standard User profile to the users. We recommend that you review and update the roles and profiles of users after you add them, to match with your organizational hierarchy.
To add users from Google Apps, follow these steps:
- In Google Apps, click on (the Apps icon).
- Click More > Zoho Recruit.
You will be redirected to Zoho Recruit.
- In Zoho Recruit, click Settings > Setup > Marketplace > Google > Users.
- In the Add Users from Google Apps page, select the users you want to import.
- Click Add to Zoho Recruit.
The selected users will be added to your Zoho Recruit account.
- Go to Setup > Users & Control > Users to update the users' profile and role.
The user will be added but will not be a confirmed user. You have to send invitaion to the user.
- Once the user accepts the invitation he will be automatically added to the Zoho Recruit account.
- If you exceed the license limit after the 15-day trial, users will be deactivated until you buy additional license. We suggest you check the license limit in the Manage Subscription page before importing users into Zoho Recruit.
- You can add users based on your license limit in Zoho Recruit.
- Users added beyond the license limit will be deactivated until you buy additional user licenses.
- After subscribing for the additional licenses, re-invite the deactivated users from Settings > Setup > Users & Control > Users page.
- The users that you import will be assigned the Manager Role and Standard Profile.
You can click Settings > Setup > Users & Control > Security Control to update the users' profile and role.