Exporting Recruit Data
Zoho Recruit allows you to export and take a backup of all your Recruit data in a few simple steps. The different export options available in Zoho Recruit are:
The Export Data feature allows you to export data (in CSV format) from individual Recruit modules. After exporting the data, you can further validate or store the data in your own server(s).
- Module refers to the different tabs. For example, Candidates, Contacts, Clients, etc.
Profile Permission Required: Users with the Export [Module] permission in profile can access this feature.
To export data from the modules
(through Data Administration Tools)
- Click [Settings icon] and click Setup > Data Administration > Export.
- In the Export Data page, select the module from which you want to export data from the Select Export Module list.
- Click Export.
The records will be exported and saved in .CSV format in your local disk.
- To get a complete backup fo the records in your Zoho Recruit account, refer to Request Recruit Data Backup
1. Can I export certain selected records from Zoho Recruit?
No. Currently we do not have the option to export certain selected records. However, you can create a report based on criteria (your requirement) and export the report. See Also Generating Reports
2. How can I share data only with certain selected users?
You can provide access rights to selected users belonging to other roles and groups by creating your own Data Sharing Rules. This feature helps you to create rules to provide access or restrict users from viewing your data in various modules. See Also Setting Up Data Sharing Rules
3. How can I export notes?
The Export Notes feature allows you to export the notes from Zoho CRM in CSV format. You can export a maximum of 3000 notes at a time.
To export notes
- Click Setup > Data Administration > Export Data.
- In the Export Data page, select Export Notes from the drop-down list.
- Click Export.
- In the dialog box, select Save File, and then click OK.
The records will be exported and saved in.CSV format in your local disk.