Page Level Customization
Page-level customization refers to customizing a record's details page and the layouts related to it. This includes organizing related items on a page, customizing related lists, search layout and the list views.
The option to Organize Page details, is available in each module and helps to change the order of the related list views. Additionally, you can show or hide some of the related lists as per your organization's requirement using this feature.
To organize page details
- Log in to Zoho Recruit with Administrator privileges.
- Click a [Module] tab.
- Select a record from the list view.
- In the [Record] Details page, click (More icon) and then click Organize [Module] Details.
- In the Organize [Module] Details page, choose the options from the Unselected List.
- Move the selected options to the Selected List.
- Change the order of the Related List as per your requirement.
- Click Save.