Personalizing Home Tab
How Can I...
The Home tab of Zoho Recruit is a quick indicator of the progress of all your Recruit activities. It contains components from different modules such as Tasks, Potentials, Reports and so on. One quick glance at the components of the Home tab will tell you how your sales activities are faring.
Besides indicating the progress of your Recruitment activities, the Home tab also serves as a great place to organize your day’s work. This is possible by means of the two types of "Views" in the Home tab of Zoho Recruit.
The Classic View lists 3 standard components: Tasks List View, Today's Events and Pipeline by Stage. When this is the first thing that you see when you log into Zoho Recruit, it helps you plan your day better. The Classic View is unique to a Recruit user and shows the respective user's Tasks, Events and Pipeline. This view cannot be customized.
You can add all the components you wish to look at when you log into Recruit in the Customized View. You can add a maximum of 10 components. Individual users can customize the Home tab for their own account. The components can be resized and moved around to fit well on the page.
Under the Home tab, you can either set the Classic view or the Customized view where you add up to 10 components and rearrange them to suit your needs. By default, the Classic View is displayed.
To switch to Customized View
- In the Home tab, click the Customized view icon.
The Customized View of the Home tab will be available. You can add components and rearrange them.
In the Home tab, you can add up to 10 components. Each component will list data from the various others modules like the Candidates, Clients, Interviews, Dashboards etc.
To add components
- In the Home tab, click Customized View.
- Click the Add Component icon.
- In the Add Component pop-up window, do the following:
- In the Get from field, specify Dashboards or Custom Views
- In the case of Dashboards, select the Dashboard from which you wish to add the component and enter the Component Name and click Save.
The selected dashboard is added as a Component in your Home tab.
- In the case of Custom View, select the module and the required custom view and enter the Component Name and click Save.
The selected custom view is added as a Component in your Home tab. You can proceed to further pages using the Navigation arrows. Only 5 records are listed per page.
- In the Classic View, you cannot customize the components. The number of records per page can be selected by the user.
- Based on the Zoho Recruit Edition, users can select the records per page.
Once you log into Zoho Recruit, on the bottom right corner of the page, click the Recent Items icon.
This displays upto 20 recent activities that were added/modified in Recruit. You can click on any record to go to the record's details page.
Once you log into Zoho Recruit, on the bottom right corner of the page, click the Reminders icon.
This displays the activity reminders in Recruit. Scroll through the reminders to view more. Click on a reminder to see its details or Dismiss it from the list.
Once you log into Zoho Recruit, on the top right corner of the page, click the Settings > Contact Support.
Compose your Feedback message and hit Submit.
- Recent Items, Reminders and Feedback icons are present across Zoho Recruit on the footer irrespective of the module selected and not just on the Home tab.
In the Customizable view, the components that you add in the Home tab can be list views or data in the form of pipelines, pie charts or bar graphs, etc. For the List View components you can easily add, delete and reorder the columns. You need to make the changes for the list view and the same will be applied to the related components in the Home tab also.
To customize column headings
- Click the [Module] tab. (For eg. Candidates, Contacts, Clients, etc.)
- In the [Module] Home page, select the list view that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit link.
- In the Edit View page, select and move the fields to the Available Columns list box.
After selecting the columns you can change the order of the columns or remove unnecessary columns from the Selected Columns list box.
- Click Save.
The changes will be applied to the related components in the Home tab.