Workflow management helps you to automate your recruitment processes. You can automatically assign tasks to users, based on the criteria defined in the rules and update certain fields. Workflow automation consists of the following components:
- Workflow Rules - A set of rules that are executed when specified conditions are met.
- Workflow Alerts - Automated email notifications sent on triggering a workflow rule.
- Workflow Tasks - Tasks that are assigned to the users when workflow rules are triggered.
- Workflow Field Updates - Automatically updating specified field values when workflow rules are triggered.
- Webhooks - Communicates with third-party applications by sending instant web notification (one-way) every time an event occurs in Zoho Recruit.
- Custom Functions - Develop a set of Deluge Scripts to receive response from other applications and update Recruit modules when the workflow criteria is fulfilled.
Workflow Rules are effective only if associated with Workflow Alerts, Workflow Tasks and Workflow Field Updates. When a rule is triggered, the alerts, tasks and field updates associated to the rule will also be triggered. For example, to send email notifications to the recipients, you must always associate an alert to the rule. You can also associate workflow tasks to a rule to assign work to the users.
- Improves efficiency by eliminating the manual work of assigning tasks.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Improves business processes through standardized working methods.