Predictive data analytics in recruitment
Predictive analytics enables your team to make hiring decisions based on past data. If your hiring team is not currently implementing any kind of recruitment analysis, you're missing out on a gold mine of information. Zoho Recruit's predictive analytics tool helps recruiters make data-driven decisions. With key performance indicators like time-to-hire, source of hire, and cost involved in recruitment and selection, predictive analytics will allow you to focus on deliverables.Get Started
Actualize consulting streamlines their hiring process using Zoho Recruit.-kerry Wekelo
Identify top sources
Maximize your ROI with our recruitment analytics software. With Zoho Recruit, you can track the number of quality candidates found through each source, determine where your best performers discovered your job openings, and focus your efforts on sources and platforms that work well.
Source efficiently with Source Boosters
While it's easy to imagine the perfect candidate for a role, actually finding great talent can be time-consuming. With Zoho Recruit's Source Boosters, you can search a wide pool of candidates and instantly find talent by job title, skills, location, and more.
Gather performance data
Data-based recruiting helps you make every hire count Optimize your candidate hiring process by calculating and tracking key recruiting performance indicators (KPIs) like time-to-fill, time-to-hire, age-of-job, and offer acceptance rate straight from your recruitment KPI dashboard.
Generate purposeful reports
Understand your business better and visualize your progress with reports. Zoho Recruit syncs with Zoho Analytics to help you analyze recruitment data and view real-time snapshots of your company's key metrics.
Why do you need a Recruitment Analytics?
Every great hire gives you an opportunity to broaden your network, build new relationships, and spot talent for future roles. Predictive analytics in recruitment helps you streamline your sourcing, screening, and hiring process so that you can find talent faster and reduce cost per hire. An effective recruitment analytics software will help you interpret relevant data so that you can identify patterns, develop solutions, and improve your strategies.
Which recruitment metrics are most important?
- Time to hire- the amount of time that elapses between when a candidate applies for an open position and when they accept the job offer
- Time to fill- the time between when an open position is posted and when a candidate accepts the job offer
- Source of hire- helps recruiters identify where candidates find roles and which hiring sources provide the highest returns
- Cost per hire- the amount an organization spends throughout the hiring process
- Candidate experience- how candidates feel about a company's hiring process
- Offer acceptance rate- the number of job offers accepted out of total offers
- Age of job- The time period of an open job
- ★★★★★4.5 / 5
- ★★★★★4.5 / 5
- ★★★★★4.4 / 5
- ★★★★★4.4 / 5
- ★★★★★4.4 / 5
Frequently Asked Questions
What is recruitment analytics?
Recruitment analytics is a combination of data and predictive analysis that drives more efficient hiring decisions. Zoho Recruit's analytics tools can help you explore every aspect of your business, turn data into actionable insights, and elevate your recruiting strategies.
Why do recruiters need predictive data analytics?
Predictive analytics allows recruiters to measure and respond to data in their ATS. It helps us discover hiring patterns and related trends so that we can anticipate future behavior and results.
- Results from KPI metrics analysis lead to improved hiring methods.
- Common patterns help us keep track of high-potential candidates and influence the way we nurture future hires.
- Proactive recruitment methods enable us to make timely decisions.
- A robust talent pool can improve visibility and help us predict high performers.
Why is Zoho Recruit the best recruitment data analytics software?
Zoho Recruit's data analytics system predicts results so recruiters are always in the know. Our system is constantly updating based on user data, which provides accurate insights and makes it easier for recruiters to improve quality of hire.