Only the emails sent from the email address(es) mentioned by you will be associated to the candidates/contacts in Zoho Recruit.
To send emails using BCC email address:
- Go to your email account and compose an email to your customer.
- In the To field, enter your customer’s email address.
- In the Bcc field, specify the BCC Dropbox email address.
The BCC Dropbox email address will be available in Zoho Recruit under Setup > Personal Settings > Email Settings > BCC Dropbox.
- Send your email to customer(s).
Based on the search pattern specified, the email sent to the customer will be associated to the right candidate/contact in Zoho Recruit.
- The attachment(s) in the email should not exceed a total of 10MB.
- It may take a maximum of 3 minutes for the emails to get associated to the candidates or contacts in Recruit.
- The emails will be listed under Sent Emails from Recruit option in the drop-down list.