How can I attach files from Zoho Docs?
Zoho Recruit allows you to attach files from Zoho Docs, thus avoiding the hassle of downloading files. You can share spreadsheets, presentations, and documents and also collaborate them in real time. With instant access to files, you can share business information easily.
To attach files from Zoho Docs:
- Click the [Module] tab.
- Select a record to which you want to attach documents.
- In the [Module] Details page, under Attachments, click the Zoho Docs link.
- In the Attach from Zoho Docs page, select the required document(s), spreadsheet(s) or presentation(s).
- Click Attach.
- The file will be available in the Attachments section.
- The Attachments section is available in all modules except Dashboards, Reports and Forecasts.
- You can attach a maximum of 5 files (at a time).
- The total size of all attached files should not exceed 20 MB.