How can I import data from Zoho CRM?
In Zoho Recruit, you can import job openings, candidates, contacts and clients from Zoho CRM.
Before importing the data, you need to do the following:
- Go to Zoho CRM page (Setup > Apps & Add-ons > Zoho Apps > Zoho CRM)
- Enable Zoho CRM Integration
- Map the Zoho Recruit modules to Zoho CRM
- Map the Zoho Recruit fields to Zoho CRM
To import data from Zoho CRM:
- Click the Setup button.
- In the Setup home page, click Apps & Add-ons.
- Under Apps & Add-ons heading, click Zoho Apps.
- Under Zoho Apps page, click the Zoho CRM button.
- Click Import to import Zoho CRM data to Zoho Recruit.
- When your Zoho CRM data is imported successfully, you will be notified through email.
- For Leads and Contacts, duplicates will be verified based on email id.
- For Accounts and Potentials, duplicates will be verified based on Client/Job Opening name.
- While importing Potentials and Contacts from Zoho CRM, if any associated Accounts are not found in Recruit then it will be created.