How can I authenticate my Twitter account from Zoho Recruit?
You can authenticate yourself with Twitter account credentials within Recruit account, which is a one-time process. After authenticating you will be able to associate the Twitter profiles of candidates and contacts.
As this is a user-specific feature, each user is required to authenticate themselves with their Twitter login credentials in their Zoho Recruit account. If required, you can later revoke the authentication.
To authenticate with Twitter:
- Go to Candidates/Contacts tab.
- In the Candidates/Contacts Home page, click a record.
The Candidate/Contact Details page is displayed.
- Click the Twitter icon next to the candidate/conatct name.
A pop-up screen is displayed.
- Click Log In.
- In the popup window, specify the Twitter Username or Email and Password for authentication.
- Click Authorize app.
Your organization's Twitter account will be associated to your Recruit account.
- Users with the Social Integration permission in profile can access this feature.
- You can authenticate your LinkedIn account with only one Zoho Recruit account.
- It is recommended that you use your official Twitter account for authentication and to use this feature.
- The Twitter Integration is available only for the Candidates and Contacts module.
- There is no limitation on the number of users who can access this feature.