How can I associate candidates/contacts with their Twitter profiles?
After authenticating, you can associate the Twitter profiles with the candidates/contacts in Recruit. The profiles will be searched based on the full name of the candidate/contact. If you know the Twitter handle, you can directly use it to associate the profile to the candidate/contact. Also, if you have already mentioned the Twitter handle in the Twitter Field, the twitter handle will be automatically associated to the candidate/contact. Once the profile is associated, you can perform the following set of actions:
- View the Twitter profile of the candidates and contacts.
- View your customers' Twitter followers and people whom they are following
- Follow or Unfollow
- Tweet and Retweet
- Reply to the tweets of lcandidates/contacts
- Mark tweets as Favorite
- Mention candidates/contacts in tweets
To associate candidate/contact with their Twitter profile:
- Go to Candidate/Contact tab.
- In the Candidate/Contact Home page, click the record.
Candidate/Contact Details page is displayed.
- Click the Twitter icon next to candidate/contact name.
The Twitter profiles that match the candidate/contact are listed.
- If you know the twitter handle, then click the Do you know [Module's] twitter username? link and specify the Twitter handle.
- Click Associate corresponding to the twitter handle that you want to associate with the record.
You can disassociate or change the Twitter handle anytime you want.
- If the Twitter handle is specified in the Twitter field for a candidate or contact, the corresponding profile will be automatically associated to the record.
- Twitter profiles are searched based on the full name of the candidate/contact.