How can I authenticate my LinkedIn account from Zoho Recruit?
Zoho Recruit easily connects you to LinkedIn where you can view and associate candidate profiles with Recruit. The first step is to authenticate your LinkedIn account credentials. This is a one-time authentication that every user has to perform to use this feature.
To authenticate your LinkedIn account:
- Go to Candidates/Contacts tab.
- Click the candidate/contact name. The Candidate/Contact Details page is displayed.
- Click the LinkedIn icon next to the candidate/contact name.
A pop-up screen is displayed.
- Click Authenticate.
Authorize LinkedIn pop-up window is displayed.
- Enter your LinkedIn account credentials and click Allow Access.
- The LinkedIn account associated to the credentials entered while authenticating, will be associated with your Zoho Recruit account.
- While authenticating, you can set the option to automatically revoke the access.
- You can authenticate your LinkedIn account with only one Zoho Recruit account.