How can I activate social apps in Zoho Recruit?
You can access social apps like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn only if the Social Integration permission is activated in your profile. By default, this profile permission is activated for all the users with system defined Administrator and Standard profiles. For other users, the Administrator needs to provide the Social Integration profile permissions.
To provide profile permission for users:
- Log in to Zoho Recruit with Administrator profile.
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles.
- In the Profiles page, click the Edit link for the profile for which you want to enable Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn Integration.
- Under Apps Permissions, select the Social Integration checkbox.
Note: The system defined Administrator and Standard profiles will have the feature activated, by default.
- Click Save.
- The Administrator needs to activate/deactivate this feature for users in other profiles.
- In the Free Edition, you do not have the option to create profiles. So all the three free users will have the Administrator profile and Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn Integration activated for them.
- In the Paid Edition, only if you have more than one user in your Zoho Recruit account, the Profiles link will be available under Setup.