How can I authenticate my Facebook account from Zoho Recruit?
You can authenticate yourself with Facebook account credentials within Recruit account, which is a one-time process. After authenticating you will be able to associate the Facebook profiles of candidates and contacts.
As this is a user-specific feature, each user is required to authenticate themselves with their Facebook login credentials in their Zoho Recruit account. If required, you can later revoke the authentication.
To authenticate with Facebook:
- Go to Candidates/Contacts tab.
- In the Candidates/Contacts Home page, click a record.
The Candidate/Contact Details page is displayed.
- Click the Facebook icon next to the candidate/conatct name.
A pop-up screen is displayed.
- Click Log in to Facebook.
- In the Facebook Login page, specify the Facebook Username or Email and Password for authentication.
- A pop-up screen is displayed with the query "ZOHO SOCIAL will receive the following info: your public profile and email address".
- Click OK.
- Click Authorize app.
Your organization's Facebook account will be associated to your Recruit account.
- Users with the Social Integration permission in profile can access this feature.
- You can authenticate your LinkedIn account with only one Zoho Recruit account.
- It is recommended that you use your official Twitter account for authentication and to use this feature.
- The Twitter Integration is available only for the Candidates and Contacts module.
- There is no limitation on the number of users who can access this feature.