How can I associate candidates/contacts with their Facebook profiles?
After authenticating, you can associate the Facebook profiles with the candidates/contacts in Recruit. Once the profile is associated, you can perform the following set of actions:
- View the Facebook profile along with the Education, Experience, Wall posts etc. of the candidates/contacts.
- Send a Friend Request.
- View wall posts of the candidates/contacts.
- Post on the contact's Facebook wall.
- Post comments for the updates.
- Like or unlike the Facebook updates.
To associate candidate/contact with their Facebook profile:
- Go to Candidate/Contact tab.
- In the Candidate/Contact Home page, click the record.
Candidate/Contact Details page is displayed.
- Click the Facebook icon next to candidate/contact name.
If there is a profile matching the candidate's/contact's email address, it will be automatically associated. If not, the profiles will be listed based on the name.
- Click Associate corresponding to the profile that you want to associate with the record.
You can disassociate or change the Facebook profile anytime you want.
- Facebook profiles will be searched based on the the first name and last name of the lead/contact.
- All the matching Facebook profiles that do not have the Public Search option enabled, will not be listed in your search results.