How can I create user roles?
By default, the Recruiter Admin and Recruiter roles are enabled for your Zoho Recruit paid account. In addition, you can create different types of roles for users based on their position in your organization hierarchy and the type of your Zoho Recruit Edition.
To create new roles:
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Roles.
- In the Roles page, click New Role.
- In the New Role page, do the following:
- Enter the Role Name. Do not add a role with the same name.
- Select the immediate superior's role from the Reports To lookup.
If you do not select the superior's role, the new role will be created under the Recruiter Admin role.
- Select the Share Data with Peers check box if you would like to enable access rights to peers.
- Specify the Description for the role.
- Click Save.
- You can create profiles in the paid editions, only if you have more than one user in your Zoho Recruit account.
- A user with an Administrator profile will have access to all the data irrespective of the role assigned to the user.
- In the Free Edition, only the Recruiter Admin role is available. You cannot create more roles.