How can I set access permissions for fields?
With the field-level security, you can control the access rights of Recruit fields for various profiles. This will ensure smooth security at the field-level, allowing users to access the fields that are relevant to their job profile. If needed, you can also enable or disable views or edit permissions for all the fields except the mandatory ones.
To manage field-level access:
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Fields & Links Permissions.
- In the Fields & Links Permissions page do the following:
- Select Profile from the drop-down list.
- Select Module from the drop-down list to filter and view the fields of the selected module only.
- Click Fields as the Category.
All the fields available in the selected module will be listed.
- Click Edit.
- Select or clear the check boxes for the fields according to your organization’s field-level access control requirements.
- Click Save.