How can I set access permissions for custom links?
After the custom links are created, users who have 'Customize Zoho Recruit' permissions in their profile can set access permissions for the custom links. Based on these permissions, other users can use the custom links.
To set access permissions for links:
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Fields & Links Permissions.
- In the Fields & Links Permissions page, do the following:
- Select Profile from the drop-down list.
- Select Module from the drop-down list to filter and view the custom links of the selected module only.
- Click Links as the Category.
The custom links for the selected module will be listed.
- Click Edit to change the permission.
- Make the necessary changes and click Save.