How can I manage the data sharing process?
By default, access rights to Recruit records is set as private so that the record owner and his/her manager can oversee the Recruit data. However, using the Data Sharing Rules, you can extend the access rights to users belonging to other roles and groups. Once the data sharing rules are configured, users associated to other roles and groups can gain additional access to the records that belong to other users.
You can provide the following types of access levels to users in Zoho Recruit modules:
- Private: Only the record owner and his/her superior can view the record.
- Public Read only: Users can view others' records but cannot modify and delete the records.
- Public Read/Write/Delete: Other users can view, modify and delete the records.
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Data Sharing Settings.
- In the Data Sharing Settings page, click Edit All Default Permissions.
- In the Edit Default Organization Permissions page, update the following Access Privilege for modules:
- Public Read Only
- Public Read/Write/Delete
- Click Save after updating access privileges for all the modules.
- By default, access rights to Recruit records is set as private so that the record owner and his/her manager can oversee the Recruit data.
- Currently, the organization-level data sharing model is implemented for the Candidates, Clients, Contacts, Job Openings, ToDo's and Interview modules. It is not yet implemented for Notes, Reports, Dashboards, and Email modules.