How can I create data sharing rules?
This feature helps you to create rules to provide access or restrict users from viewing your data in various modules.
To create data sharing rules:
- Click Setup > Users & Permissions > Data Sharing Settings.
- In the Data Sharing Settings page, click New Sharing Rule for the corresponding module.
- In the New Sharing Rule page, do the following:
- Specify from whom the records are shared.
- Specify to whom the records are shared.
- Choose the Access Type from the drop-down list.
- Select the Superiors Allowed check box to allow data sharing to the superiors.
- Click Create Sharing Rule.