Users with Administrator profile need to first activate this feature by adding the home currency. Please note that once activated, you cannot deactivate the Multi-Currency feature.
- The system will take a while to apply Home Currency as the record's Currency for all the existing records in the Recruit account.
- All the users with the Zoho defined Administrator profile will receive an email, informing them that the multi-currency feature is activated in the organization's Recruit account.
- The exchange rates for the existing records will be set as 1.
- The Currency Locale field will not be available under Setup > Organization Settings > Company Details.
To activate multi-currencies & add home currency:
- Click Setup > Organization Settings > Currencies.
- In the Currencies page, select the Home Currency from the drop-down list.
The format of the selected currency is displayed.
- Click Customize to change the following:
- Select the Thousand Separator from the drop-down list.
- Select the Decimal Places from the drop-down list.
- Select the Decimal Separator from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- Click Confirm.