After you have signed up for the Zoho Recruit 15 days free trial, you will get instant access to all the features of Zoho Recruit for 15 days. Within this period, you can test all available features with real-time data. We would like to ensure that you have Zoho Recruit working to your satisfaction before we ask for your credit card details.
Are there any limitations to the Zoho Recruit 15 days free trial?
Yes, there are some limitations, as listed below:
- You will not be able to use these features - Mass email, Bulk Mail, Job Boards and Custom Reports.
- You can publish only job openings that are In-Progress.
- You can parse only 50 documents.
- You can only create up to 5 email templates.
- You can have only 3 individual users.
- You can have only 3 mail add-ons.
What will happen after the 15 days trial period expires?
You will be notified by email before your trial period expires. You can choose to upgrade to the paid version. If you do not upgrade your account, it will be automatically downgraded to our free plan with limited features.
Will I lose my data by upgrading to the paid version?
You have a period of 15 days after your trial expires, to upgrade to the paid version with all your data intact. Once you cross this 15 days limit, all your settings and data applicable to the paid category will be lost.