How can I install the Zoho Recruit app on iPhone?
You can download and install the Zoho Recruit application from the App Store. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho Recruit Requirements
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho Recruit account.
In case you have not signed up for Zoho Recruit, please click here.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- By default, all the users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > General Permissions > Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho Recruit modules.
- Device with iOS 7.0 or later.
- You need an iTunes Store account to download applications.
Zoho Recruit for iPhone requires a Wi-Fi network or cellular network to communicate with Zoho Recruit. However, you can also work with the local data in your device even if you lose internet connection. The updates will sync with your master Recruit account when you reconnect to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
Devices with iOS 7.0 and above support the Zoho Recruit app.
You can install Zoho Recruit application in your iPhone one of two ways:
- Download and install the Zoho Recruit application from the App Store within iPhone.
- Download Zoho Recruit through iTunes and synchronize with your iPhone.
To install Zoho Recruit from the App Store:
- From your iPhone browser, visit the App Store.
- Search for Zoho Recruit in the App Store.
- Tap Zoho Recruit in the product Info screen.
- Tap Get > Install.
The application will install automatically.
To install Zoho Recruit from iTunes:
- Open your iTunes application on your desktop.
In case, you do not have iTunes, you can download it here.
- In iTunes, search for Zoho Recruit.
- Download the Zoho Recruit app from iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and synchronize.
Using the Settings option provided in the mobile edition, you can do the following:
- Change the name format in the Contacts and Candidates modules.
- Sort Candidates/Contacts based on Recently Updated.
- Sort Job Openings based on Recently Updated or Location.
- In your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select Zoho Recruit from the list of applications.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.