How can I install the Zoho Recruit app on my Android phone?
You can download and install the Zoho Recruit application from Google Play. Before you install, take a look at the prerequisites.
Zoho Recruit requirements
You must have:
- A valid and active Zoho Recruit account.
If you have not signed up for Zoho Recruit, please click here.
- Mobile Edition activated for your account.
- By default, all users will have the Mobile Edition enabled. The Administrator can disable or enable the access in Profiles. Go to Setup > Users & Permissions > Profiles > General Permissions > Mobile Edition.
- The permission to view Zoho Recruit modules.
- Device with OS 4.0 or later.
Zoho Recruit for Android requires a Wi-Fi network or cellular network to communicate with Zoho Recruit. However, you can also work with the local data in your device even if you lose internet connection. The updates will sync with your master Recruit account when you are connected back to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
Installing Zoho Recruit for Android devices
From Google Play, you can download and install the Zoho Recruit application. When you sign in to Zoho Recruit initially using your Android phone, 1000 records in the Contacts module and 200 records for each of the other modules will be downloaded.
To install Zoho Recruit from Google Play:
- Open Google Play in your Android phone.
- Search for Zoho Recruit.
- Tap Zoho Recruit in the product Info screen.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept to start installing.
To directly access the Zoho Recruit app in Google Play, clickhere
Configuring Zoho Recruit Settings
Using the Settings option provided with the mobile edition, you can do the following:
- Change the name format in the Contacts and Candidates modules.
- Sort Candidates/Contacts based on Recently Updated.
- Sort Job Openings based on Recently Updated or Location.
To configure settings:
- In your Android phone go to Settings.
- Select Zoho Recruit from the list of applications.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings.