How does Paste the Resume feature work?
With this feature, you can easily add candidates to your Zoho Recruit account by copy and pasting the candidate's resume text.
To paste the resume:
- Go to Candidates tab.
- Click New Candidate.
- In the Add Candidate page, click Paste the Resume.
Paste the Resume pageis displayed.
- In the text box, copy and paste the candidate's resume text.
- Select the country-specific resume format from the Select Resumeformat type drop-down list.
- Select any of the following options in case duplicate records are found:
- Click Advanced Options to associate the candidate of the resume selected to a job opening.
- Select the job to which you want to associate the candidate from the Associate to Job Opening drop-down list.
- Select the source of the resume from the Source drop-down list.
- Select the appropriate tags to be associated with the candidate from the displayed list.
- Click Save.
- Only one resume can be copy and pasted at a time.
- The user, who imports the resume will be tagged as the candidate owner in the system.