How can I import candidate details from documents?
Zoho Recruit's integration with Daxtra (resume parsing software provider), helps automatically parse candidate details from documents and add them to your candidate database, along with the attached resume. The records are easy to search and you can import the documents individually or in bulk.
Note: This feature is available only in Standard Edition. Learn more
You can map the fields on your own before parsing the resume using the Resume Parser Mapping feature in Zoho Recruit. You can also access the feature using the Customize Field Mapping link in the Import from Document page.
To import resume from documents:
- Go to Candidates tab.
- Click Import from document, located at the upper right panel.
Import from Document page is displayed.
- Click the Click here link to browse and add file(s) from your desktop.
- Select the country-specific resume format from the Select Resume format type drop-down list.
- Click Advanced Options to associate the candidate of the resume selected to a job opening.
- Select the job to which you want to associate the candidate from the Associate to Job Opening drop-down list.
- Select the source of the resume from the Source drop-down list.
- Enter values in the Tags field to filter the resumes based on the criteria provided.
- Click Import resumes.
Note: If multiple files are selected, importing them will take some time. When the import activity is completed, the status will be notified through an email.
- Only doc, docx, odt, html, txt, rtf, dot and pdf files are supported.
- Files can be uploaded in the Zip format. The total file size of the uploaded documents should not exceed the limit of 50 MB.
- The user who imports the resume will be tagged as the candidate owner in the system.