Resume Inbox is a user-friendly parsing tool that enables you to automatically parse resume from any email account and add them directly to your Zoho Recruit account.
Note: Only Admin users can configure Resume Inbox settings.
Check out how it works:
- Log into Zoho Recruit account.
- Configure the Resume Inbox settings under Setup > Resume Management > Resume Inbox.
- A default Resume Inbox is provided.
- You can either use the default Resume Inbox or setup personal/company email accounts as the Custom Resume Inbox(es).
Note: Custom Resume Inbox feature will be enabled only for users who have purchased the email add-on.
- Then do the following:
- Publish the Resume Inbox in any job board. When you post a job opening in a job board, you can configure a common email id (Resume Inbox) to which the applicants can send their resume.
- Set the emails to be forwarded to the Resume Inbox or manually forward the candidate emails to the Resume Inbox.
- You can provide the subject of the email in the format JobId (ref.ID), JobTitle or both and set the candidates to be parsed and associated to a job opening based on that.
- After the emails are parsed and candidates associated, a report is generated in the Reports page of Resume Inbox. The report will have details on the emails parsed and the ones that have failed to parse.