How does Resume Extractor work?
Zoho Recruit Resume Extractor is a simple and user-friendly extension that helps you parse resume quickly from any webpage.
Click the icon to download Resume Extractor extension.
Check out how it works:
- Select a resume content or information that you want to parse from the website.
- Click the Resume Extractor icon on the browser toolbar. The selected information is sent to the Daxtra parser (resume parsing software provider integrated with Zoho Recruit).
- The Daxtra parser sends back the parsed content to Zoho Recruit. The Recruit fields are populated using the Resume Parser Mapping feature under Settings in your Zoho Recruit account.
- Based on this information, the fields are mapped to the respective Zoho Recruit fields. After the information is mapped, you have the option to modify the fields before updating it.
- Click Import to save the details of the imported candidate in your Zoho Recruit account.
Note: By default, six fields (First name, Last name, Email Id, City, State, Contact Number) are displayed in the Resume Extractor view. You can add or delete the fields to be displayed in the Resume Extractor view.
- How to download and install Zoho Recruit Resume Extractor?
- How to add and associate a candidate with a job opening?
- How to manage the fields in Zoho Recruit Resume Extractor view?
- How to add custom fields in Zoho Recruit Resume Extractor?
- How to log in if Two Factor Authentication (TFA) is enabled?
- How to sign in when using Google Apps, Gmail, Facebook or other login credentials?
- How to delete an auth token?
- Why is the resume not getting parsed through Zoho Recruit Resume Extractor?